Sunday, September 26, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 9*26*10.

today i was able to see the hand of the Lord in my life ...
* church was great, i got my new calling, my home teachers gave me about a million hi-fives, we steph and i sat by our fhe brothers in sunday school and one of them made us paper rings, which we then used to become captain planet! (if you remember captain planet.) i was "earth."
* jilly taught me a little bit of how to play the ukulele. it was fun. maybe one day i will actually be good.
* lots of people came over and visited us today.
* i got a 20 minute nap that was pretty much the best nap ever! :)
* lauren let me borrow some bread so i could have a pb&j for dinner. yes that is correct, i had a sandwich for my fast sunday dinner, it was a little sad and pathetic, but you take what you can get i suppose.
* i have amazing roommates!

<3.

No comments: