Friday, September 17, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 9*17*10

today i was able to see the hand of the Lord in my life ...
* i actually enjoyed my time in the library doing my homework.
* i got to spend some low key time with some of my roomies. i do enjoy having fun, like yesterday, but i also am an old soul at heart, i really just love hanging out and spending time with people. i dont have to be doing anything exciting to have a good time.
* my mom posted on her blog so i got to see a little glimpse of what life at home is like. it is amazing how being away for four months at a time can make you realize how much you just really always want to be home.
* i was able to gain a greater understanding of what i am doing here (byui) and was able to use that to prioritize my life a little.
* i feel loved, all the time, even when i feel overwhelmed, or alone, i always feel loved, like someone is looking out for my best interest and taking care of me.
* life has an interesting way of working out. and it is both frustrating, and gloriously wonderful!!

<3.

No comments: