Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 9*15*10.

today i was able to see the hand of the Lord in my life ...
* i got to have some roommate bonding time when i got home, which is always fun and makes me feel more at home in my home.
* i understood the things that we were doing in chemistry, and didn't look like a loser because i didn't understand.
* i still haven't died, and/or passed out, while walking to & from school or up & down the many stairs i must climb.
* i was able to do my laundry (and had clothes to wear while doing my laundry).
* i was able to "bond" with a bunch of girls in my home & family management class over the fact that we don't like our intro to FCS teacher (which many of us have together the hour before).
* a new friend in chemistry who makes me feel like i have someone i can ask question when i am a little confused about what is going on.
* i only have one 745 class this semester instead of 4, like last fall.

<3.

No comments: