Monday, September 20, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 9*20*10.

today i was able to see the hand of the Lord in my life ...
* I met a lot of new people in my classes.
* fhe was changed from 630 to 7, i didn't get home from the library until 630.
* i made it to class on time even though i woke up a little late.
* steph and i were able to find cubby desks next to each other at the library.
* the 4 hours i spent at the library felt more like 2.
* i had a really good day.
* i got to have a good laugh in my home and family management class.**
* our fhe brother, dawson, cleaned off the dishes that we used at fhe and put them in the washer.
* i was able to get all of my homework done before coming home.

** this story will come later, i need time to find the picture that goes along with it.

<3.

No comments: