Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 9*14*10.

for my book of mormon (second half) class we are required to keep a hand of the Lord journal (this will most likely look like my "today i am thankful for's) for at least 30 (consecutive) days during the semester. last semester was not my finest hour in the area and so i have decided to try a new approach for this semester. seeing as i am becoming a more online type person i have decided to do my hand of the Lord journal on my blog. i will still do normal posts from time to time, but hopefully i will be able to do this consecutively for 30 days and fall in love with it and continue to do it throughout my life.

today i was able to see the hand of the Lord in my life ...
* i was able to "go" (we had to sit out in the hallway because the gym filled up) to devo with some of my roomies and hear some things i needed about the spirit of gratitude vs. the spirit of entitlement.
* i was able to take a nap that i desperately needed and still finish the things that i needed to.
* my roommate reminded me to stop and eat dinner while i was caught up in my work.
* i got to learn how to make lollipops (which i was thinking about wanting to learn to do the other day) in my foods class.
* kate (a roomie from my first semester who got married) is in my foods class so we were able to be cooking partners and we were both able to tell each other when we were confused about something without feeling stupid.
* i had time to eat breakfast this morning (i didn't get home to eat again until 315 and i left at 725).

<3.

No comments: