Thursday, October 7, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 10*7*10.

i love that the Lord blesses my life! ...
* tonight is night two (yes i know, not too impressive yet) that i have gone to the gym. **
* i am having an easier time sleeping at night and waking up in the morning.
* i am poor which keeps me from eating out, and buying junk food and sugary items.
* my roommates are really encouraging and helpful.
* my book of mormon teacher always has great stories that make me feel the spirit.
* my little brother makes me feel good about myself.
* my lab partner doesnt yell at me or say i am stupid (like we heard from some other lab groups in chem.)
* i am here, and i have been blessed with a body and mind that help me in my life and make me feel important and strong.

** jill and i made the goal to get physically fit together. last night was night one and we walked to the hart (gym) ran on the elliptical for 30 minutes and then walked home. it was good, it has been a long time since i have worked out. then tonight we convinced stephanie and lauren to come with us and we all walked to the hart. then steph and lauren went to bikes and jill and i ran on the elliptical for 45 minutes. after jill and lauren did some ab work. then we all walked home. once we got home we pushed the couches around in the living room and did abs for a while (russian twists, seals, supermans, & the plank) and then we did stretches, and stretched each other. it was wonderful. i feel so loose and stretched out and i loved it. anyways, we have made plans to do this every night and i am really excited about it. it has been really good so far. and since the start of the semester i have lost 20 lbs! which is pretty exciting. i guess thats what happens when you are poor (no sugar and junk) and walk to classes 3 days a week!

<3.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Good for you! Keep it up!!