Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 10*5*10.

my life is blessed by the Lord ...
* i have a father that i know loves me and would do anything for me, and i that i can call him anytime, with any problem and he will help me. he is the perfect example to me of what my Father in Heaven is like.
* the Lord gives me peace and comfort when i need it the most, as long as i turn to Him.
* my roommates are nice and wonderful and understanding. they help me when i need it and i love them for it.
* the boys in my ward are wonderful and always make me laugh and feel welcomed & loved.
* even in the most stressful of days and situations i find people that make me laugh, what a joy and a blessing.
* my foods class had me make chili, which in turn made my lunch and my dinner free.
* i am happy, even among everything.

<3.

No comments: