Thursday, October 21, 2010

the 2 most handsomest men in the world.

about three days ago i was going about my business, just doing some homework in the living room and in walks my roomie jill. she is carrying some flowers and i think to myself, "i wish someone got me flowers." she walks around the couch, sits down, and hands them to me. needless to say i started to think my mind powers had grown stronger than i had realized. so i take the flowers and i see this note:
they were from my home teachers. i started smiling from ear to ear like a giddy little girl but i didn't care. i was so happy someone had given me flowers (and the two most handsomest men in the world no less). i am so grateful for my home teachers. i feel like they really care about me and they have been so nice to me. they show up at least once a week just to say hi and see how i am doing. they text me a couple times a week to make sure im having a good day and see if i need anything. it has been such a blessing to have such good home teachers in my life. i really appreciate them. i wanted to let you see them (since you are probably wondering what the two most handsomest men in the world look like) but i have no photos of them, so if you promise not to tell, i stole pictures of them off of facebook and so ... here they are!

tyler
and kyle
and here are my flowers. they really made my day!

thanks kyle & tyler!

scripture of the day:
Enos 1:12 And it came to pass that after I had prayed and labored with all diligence, the Lord said unto me: I will grant unto thee according to thy desires because of thy faith.

today i am thankful for:
* that the 2 most handsomest men in the world care about me enough to bring me flowers and make me feel loved.
* a roommate who lets me use her printer.
* my family.
* lotion. it is unbelievable how quickly the cold can suck all of the moisture out of our body.

<3.

No comments: