Monday, October 4, 2010

hand of the Lord journal 10*4*10.

i love the Lord ...
* fhe was super fun, once again, even though we just played a card game.
* stephanie helped me out with something when i really needed her to, such a blessing.
* i did not have my intro to fcs class which gave me some extra time to study for my chem test.
* walking to school keeps getting easier and easier.
* even though i had a super stressful day i still had fun and laughed, i am so grateful for an apartment of girls that i love and feel comfortable with.
* i know i say it a lot, but my home and family management class was once again amazing! i would call it the best religion class i have ever had ... only ... its not a religion class.
* my little brother talks to me and makes me happy.
* i have what i need when i really need it.
* my testimony and faith in the Lord help me through countless on going trials that would otherwise be impossible to get through.

<3.

No comments: