Monday, June 7, 2010

upcoming birthday.

this is mostly for my mother, who recently asked what i would like for my birthday and i have come to my conclusion. for my birthday i would most like money to be able to buy a new computer.
this is what i have decided i want most. i want to be able to buy a new mac anyways, and having money from people for my birthday would help immensely. so yes, if you are wondering what to get me for my birthday, just send some $$$$ my way and i will be happy :) i hope that this helps mother!!

today i am thankful for:
* rain, it has been raining here for a long time now, and i love it! rain is one of my most favorite things!
* a computer that i am able to do my homework on so that i can get good grades in my classes.
* a car that lets me go places.
* WinCo where they have cheap foods.
* music and the impact it can have on life.
* lactaid pills that make it so i can eat dairy without having "my body cry".

<3.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

what is wrong with your old mac?

Janaya L. Johnson said...

well, at the moment, nothing, it gets hot really fast lately though, and im just a little paranoid about computers dying on me since my hp, when i lost everything. so, i just would like a new one, a little upgrade if you will. :) <3.

Jaron said...

So uh, you gonna donate your old one to your brother??? MEEEEEEE????

Janaya L. Johnson said...

well, seeing as my brother, you, already has a computer i was first going to offer it to my brother younger. unless, you wanted to pay me for it ... ;) ;) ;) ;) think about it. <3.

Jaron said...

what kind of deniro are we speaking???