Monday, May 17, 2010

sunday adventure.

so, at about 4pm yesterday, as everyone else was taking their sunday nap, i decided that i was bored and wanted someone to entertain me. so, i wrote a quick message to megan on facebook. i didnt think she was awake, or that she would even respond. i wrote it in spanish, because megan and i are helping each other perfect our spanish skills by only speaking the español to one another. so i send her this message real quick. "hola mi amiga. tu es muy bonita. te quiero! debemos ir a tomar fotos por el tren, cerca de los columpios embrujada. ¿no? (p.s. i stole that last sentence from a spanish translator. haha.) ♥ ."she then proceeded to respond, within about 5 minutes, with "Si! Vamos ahora! Pero primero, un pregunta... Que hora es? {Bahahahahaha! I mean...Jejejejeje!}" i laughed, because it is funny.

(if you are confused and are wondering how this is funny, then look up que hora es ep. 2 on youtube, and you will soon know.)

so i wrote back with, "hahaha. santa barbara! santa maria! santa claus! oh, mis corazona esta muy contento a causa de usted!! ♥ ." again, funny because of the youtube video. and then before i knew it we were off on our adventure. we drove out towards the haunted (or mystical) swings and took some pictures out by this train, most of mine are of my new guitar the i bought online for six dollars!! (shopgoodwill.com) it was really fun.
after we were done taking pictures at the train tracks we travelled through rexburg, past the "hidden valley" and found the bird house lady's house. and took pictures of the really cool bird house tree.
after that we came home and had a pretty quiet rest of the evening, but it was really fun and i was glad megan was willing to go with me to take pictures and entertain me!

today i am thankful for:
* Megan! because she is fun, and likes to go places with me and take pictures! and because she knows about cool places like the bird house lady's house.
* friends both near and far, and how much they help me, and that they trust me enough to help them too!
* my laptop and all of the things that i am able to do because of it.
* prayer!!!
* extra credit projects that help me boost my grade, even when it doesn't really need it at the moment!

<3.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Such fun photos--you are a great photographer. Love that birdhouse tree. Thanks for sharing!

Dianne said...

I guess I need to come back to Rexburg so you can take me to see the birdhouse tree. It is pretty fun. I like your pictures mucho, but your mom has bad eyes and would like them to be bigger.

Janaya L. Johnson said...

angela - thanks! i love taking pictures, it is so fun.

mommy - so sorry. i didn't realize until after i posted it the first time how small the pictures were, i made them bigger so your old eyes should be better able to view them now. i guess you WILL have to come up and see that birdhouse tree. its really cool. i never would have thought of such a thing!!

<3.

missykac said...

Thanks for sharing your adventures with me. I really liked the new improved bigger pictures. I'm glad to hear about extra credit and you not needing it. Enjoy your college and weekend days with fun friends.