Tuesday, June 10, 2008

holy kennel!

well, as you all know i am on vacation in carlsbad, ca. it is quite wonderful. i got up this morning at about 10, and then i ate breakfast, got ready, and went shopping!!! i bought a shot glass (surprise surprise) and a singing bowl, its really cool, and pretty. i think it has a beautiful sound. i also tried a white hot chocolate, which, i love white chocolate, so i thought it was delicious! my mom wasnt a fan. i also bought some more hot cheetos and smartwater! then i came home, had some lunch (sourdough toast, hot cheetos, hot chocolate, and some water) and got online. then i get a text from my AMAZING roommate christy! what does it say? "oh by the way ... poky got out of her kennel today .. yes she did" and then she sent me this picture with the caption "holy kennel!"

haha holy kennel is right! apparently my very smart and mischevious puppy clawed her way out of her kennel while my roommates were at work. she then went on to poop and pee in both the kitchen and my bedroom. when christy came home she wasnt expecting the exciting greeting of poky barking at her from ... the hallway? haha, things sure have gotten exciting over there, as for me, ill continue to relax on the beach and think, its not my problem for 5 more days! haha. <3.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

I think she needs a bigger bag anyway. It's almost animal abuse to keep her in something that small.