Sunday, June 22, 2008

do you need to pee?

so tonight im sitting at my sisters house and im pretty sure that my puppy needs to pee because she keeps trying to jump on the ground and is wimpering a little bit so i pick her up and hold her so her nose touched mine and i keep asking her if she needs to pee. its seeming a little funny so i say, "does poky need to pee? one lick for yes and two licks for no." so she licks my nose and then she kinda licks again but it didnt touch me so im thinking, haha, that was funny, she must need to pee. so caitlyn says shes not so sure that that counted because poky was TRYING to lick me again but i moved, so i lift her up to my nose again and i ask, "does poky need to pee? one lick for yes two licks for no." and the next thing i know caitlyn is shouting, "is she peeing on you?" and sure enough, my puppy was peeing on me, and as i realize this is whats happening both caitlyn (sitting on a different couch) and my sister (sitting next to me) jump up off the couch and run to the opposite side of the room, which isnt very far, well, i just put my dog down and let her finish her business as everyone else laughs and points. she was so scared, she thought for sure that she was gonna get in trouble, but i kept my cool, (and im not gonna lie, i was pretty proud of myself.) personally, i think shes done pretty good. since i got her, which was about, id say a month ago maybe a little more, she hasnt had an accident on anyone except for tonight on me. i think thats pretty impressive myself, and lets face it, i was asking for it! next time ill just take her outside and assume that she has to pee, i think well have a lot less accidents that way! <3.

No comments: