Sunday, June 8, 2008

the beach!!!!

so, im at the beach ... ha! you know you're jealous! but i got here yesterday and went down to the beach and sat and read a book. when i got here it was an amazing 66 degrees outside, so beautiful! but the most amazing thing so far is, i got up this morning at five and took a shower, then i went out to our balcony overlooking the beach and i read my scriptures while the waves crashed. it was spectacular. everything was so calm and peaceful. im so grateful for all the beauty the Lord has blessed us with, and for the knowledge that He gives, everyday i am grateful for the knowledge that i have of His love for me and of His everlasting gospel!


i miss my roommates some, but being here is worth it. but i find my heart breaking everytime i see people at the beach with their dog and know that my puppy is at home without me. i miss her so much. for all the work that she is i still love her more than i ever thought i could and even when im here looking at the breathtaking views before me i still half wish i was home with her instead. but the beach is amazing and the company is great! <3.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are correct I am definitely jealous. I can't believe any part of you wishes you were home instead of there. But I guess that it makes sense a little bit.