Friday, April 8, 2011

what time is lunch?

today i woke up and went into my parents room to find my mom and jayce. we were talking a little and right when i was about to head to the bathroom jayce asks me, "so what time are you taking me to lunch?" needless to say i was a little surprised. i asked him, "where i am going to be taking you to lunch at?" to which he replied, "famous dave's." so after further discussion about the time, and an invitation for our mother to join, us we decided we were all going to lunch.
as you can tell from the clock, it was "bar-b-que time"! it was pretty fun. our waiter was "famous chaz." while sitting waiting for our food our mother decided she could be the official decorator for the restaurant because she owned a few of the items they had decorating the walls. the food was rather delicious, although i was sad that both my mother and brother got a corn bread muffin with their meal and i did not. i love me some tasty cornbread. they also have about a million kinds of bbq sauce, all of which are very delicious.
it was a fun time. i love getting to spend time with my family. we are a pretty silly bunch, but it makes life exciting.

scripture of the day:
1 nephi 16:31 And it came to pass that I did slay wild beasts, insomuch that I did obtain food for our families.

today i am thankful for:
* fun ideas, even if it means i have to pay for lunch.
* a family that is silly.
* hugs.

<3.

No comments: