Wednesday, October 5, 2011

it comes but once a year ...

no, it is not my birthday! but that would have been a good guess. i am thinking of halloween! it comes but once a year, and we are sure to do some fun pumpkin activities for fhe. my roomies and i are trying to decide what to be, we have a lot of ideas, but can't seem to decide on one. i was just thinking about it and getting excited so thought i would send a little 'pre-halloween shout out' via movie form. :)
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/kPurDjYIvt9DYVMm
i hope that this link works for y'all (you have to be VERY patient while waiting for it to load). sorry you aren't in it mama, i had to make a judgment call, and trust me, it's funnier with daddy, haha.
love you all and hope you have a great rest of the week!

<3.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I think it's o.k. I wasn't in the movie. I could never be that scary!

Jaron said...

I definitely like daddy the best!!