Tuesday, November 2, 2010

toy story 3.

back in june i went to see toy story 3 for my birthday with megan and stephanie, however, if you remember from my post the movie died 30 minutes in and i never got to finish it. well, today my roommate went out and rented toy story 3 and we decided to watch it later that night. my home teacher tyler heard from my other home teacher kyle that we were going to be watching it so he asked if we could watch it after his soccer game so that he could come and watch it with us. so we decided to wait. we got bored when thinking about waiting and so we decided to go to his soccer game and cheer him on. it wasn't too cold, and it was so fun. so after the soccer game we went home and got ready for the movie. tyler came over and we were set to go.
jill, lauren, and i were on the big couch and we were all very in to the movie and we were all huddled, snuggled, and cuddled together and kept gasping, and oooo'ing and awww'ing. it was probably really funny. tyler just laughed at us the entire time. i felt like such a girl, haha, but it was so fun and i loved the movie! my most favorite part was probably mexican buzz light-year :) overall it was a good night and i was so happy to finally get to see the entire movie! (oh, and yes, i did almost cry at the end of the movie). i love fun wholesome movies that everyone can get into and enjoy!

scripture of the day:
Moroni 7: 19 Wherefore, I beseech of you, brethren, that ye should search diligently in the light of Christ that ye may know good from evil; and if ye will lay hold upon every good thing, and condemn it not, ye certainly will be a child of Christ.

today i am thankful for:
* wholesome, fun, and interesting movies.
* ward activities that will come to pass and be wonderful :) (look for a blog saturday or sunday to explain this one;)
* my most amazing home teachers!!!!
* roommates who are willing to bundle up and go spend time with me supporting the boys in our lives!
* being a girl and being able to gasp in movies and have people think its funny, yet normal. :)

<3.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

This movie sounds more my speed than the last one you talked about. I still haven't seen Toy Story 3, but I'm going to - in the privacy of my own home with a lot of tissue and perhaps my Woody lovin' grandson.

Janaya L. Johnson said...

good plan! it was definitely a good one. i liked it a lot! <3.