Sunday, September 20, 2009

beaver dick park.

this afternoon i was sitting around wondering, "what do people do here on sundays?" i know back home i would take a nap, watch a church movie, go see my family, go to dinner at grandma johnson's out on the rez, etc... so, here i am in rexburg, idaho, what should i do? no sooner had i thought this when my door opened and jill asks, "want to go to beaver dick?" now, i dont know about you, but i was extremely confused, and quite sure that, no i did not want to go to beaver dick. well, jill quickly explained that beaver dick was a park, no joke, only in idaho, beaver dick park.

after she clarified i decided that i did want to go to beaver dick. well, it turned out that beaver dick is less of a park and more of a recreational/camping area, but it was really pretty. jill, kate, jared and i were the only ones who went, but it was fun. we just walked around and took pictures. it was so nice and pretty outside and was a great way to spend my sunday afternoon.


scripture of the day:
Luke 11:23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

today i am thankful for:
* roommates that ask me to do things with them and are willing to be silly with me.
* people who are creative and come up with interesting names for parks that make me laugh.
* weather in september that is nice and makes me want to be outside walking around a park.
* cameras with the ability to capture amazing moments for you to keep forever, and keep for, and show, your children and family.

<3.

No comments: