Monday, April 9, 2012

the size of a softball.

tonight, at the approximate hour of 8:50pm as i sat in my living room i heard an ominous thud, and then *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*. due to the current lack of residents here at this apartment complex i was struck with fear. i looked out the window to see my cars alarm going off, and another car speeding out of the parking lot. i didn't get a very good look at it, but i saw it was either white or silver, and was a four door sedan. i put on a jacket and some shoes and headed out to my car. turns out they hit by my drivers side rear wheel rim, or whatever you want to call it, and left a dent about the size of a softball. they had been trying to back into the spot next to me and broke their driver rear tail light against my car. i called the cops. they came, took some pictures, asked me some questions, took my phone number and license number and told me they'd keep an eye out for the offending vehicle. also, "if they were here before then they are probably staying here and will be back, so keep a lookout and if you find the offending vehicle take down the make and model of the car and their license plate number, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONFRONT THE CULPRIT!" so, i will be on the look out the next week or two, and don't worry, i will not confront the culprit. haha. anyways, its dark right now, so i'll take some photos tomorrow and post them.

scripture of the day:
Moroni 6:8 But as oft as they repented and sought forgiveness, with real intent, they were forgiven.

today i am thankful for:
* the fact that i have a car to get run into.
* my family, they're the best!
* cops, who while trying to be serious, make life humorous.
* the disney channel and its simple goodness.

<3.

5 comments:

Angela said...

sorry about your car. I hope you are having a good semester at BYU-Idaho. What is your major?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your car. I hope you find the person who did it. Other than that, I hope you are having a great start of the semester. I also hope that you can come home this summer, I know we would all love to see you! Well, have a great week! Love ya!

Dianne said...

I hope you find the offensive vehicle. Keep your eyes open and your doors locked. At least you got to have some company last night.

missykac said...

That's not good news! Hope you can
get your car fixed and find the "dentee"! Enjoy school.

Jaron said...

I am still waiting for the pictures you promised!!!