Thursday, April 19, 2012

pranksters.

this is going to be just a quick blog.
as i was pulling my hair realizing how much homework i still have to get done today i decided to stop and take a moment to do something other than homework. (i got home from school at 3 and have been doing homework ever since. and i'm thinking i still have hours left.) so i got online and searched for something amazing to relieve my stress, and wouldn't you know, i found a video of a BYU prank that melted all my stress. okay, it didn't really melt all my stress away, but seriously, this prank is hilarious. so i thought i would share it with y'all so that you too could have some enjoyment in your day! love ya!
p.s. is it weird that i kind of really wish someone would do this to my apartment?!? haha.

<3.

2 comments:

Jaron said...

Ok, so the girl who totally screams and then it looks like, throws herself on the ground, totally how I picture Jessie reacting to this. The girl who steps back and then checks to make sure she is at the right house, totally how I would react. I thought this was so great. Thank you for adding some enjoyment to my day.

missykac said...

Thanks for sharing the Easter surprise video. It was really creative. I hope you have something equally amazing happen to you while you are at school.
Enjoy your classes and new apartment mates!